Sunday, February 9, 2014

Febtober Hobby Challenge 2014 - Submissions!

SUBMISSIONS!
As my obvious title states here are all of Febtober's Hobby Challenge submission Images.  At the end of the month we should have a collection of finished submissions.
Now while having a "Before" picture is encouraged (so we can see where you started from) its not required. Only thing is you need to have finished it this month.


Our First submission is from Ryan located all the way out in Europe.  He is on mission for the military, I think he is trying to over throw a government or something.  Last month Ryan submitted the Dark Angels Bike Sargent.   I can't wait to see what he does with this bad boy.


Next is our friend Jeff who has submitted 2 more Ultramarine Honor Guard, he is well on his way to finishing up his estimated 4500 points of the militant smurfs.


Tim is continuing to knock out his Fantasy Armies one after another as he puts paint to metal with a 25 rat squad of stormvermin.   I can't wait to see those across the table from me.
Sorry for the blurry, just try to squint.

Next on the list is from Jason, he is submitting our first Warmachine model of Epic Thagrosh
This model should look sufficiently awesome by the time its done.


My initial plan was to do one GW box a month there by giving myself the illusion that I wasn't spending massive amounts of money.  This has failed already.  So for this month I'm going to try and finish a project I started months ago by actually putting PAINT on these bad boys.

Obviously your reading this so you know I have posted it, but unlike last month I will not be re-posting the link to my FB (where many of you jump from to read my blog) as more people submit entries.  I will be accepting submissions all month, and wont penalize anyone for not be able to get me a picture. I just don't want to annoy my friends and family who don't care to see this pop up over and over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment