Sunday, February 9, 2014

2014 Hobby Challenge - January Showcase Danger Zone!





Now is the time to put your judging caps on and become super critical about the work of amateur and semi-amateur painters!  Muhahahahahahah!

Just kidding.   But it is time to enjoy the hard work of our fellow players in this game.

First up is the finished work of Jeff  who has been quoted as saying "Needs more Blue" when referencing any space marine he sees.
Jeff's work on finishing up his Ultramarine's Chapter Banner Standard bearer ended up looking very nice.
He explained there are a few last final details he needed to put in but he was very please with the results.  I am too

Next here we have Michael "Da Warboss" 's Ork bikers


Again, fantastic work with both general painting, detailing and even basing.  Michael really set a standard in this hobby challenge. Sadly it was a very high standard.  Way to screw up the curve bud.


Because everyone seems to want to ride motorcycles right now,  Interrogator-Chaplin Ryan  sent in his work finishing up his Sargent on a bike.



Next up we have Tim's Bretonnian Archers!!!!


Tim finished them, but never sent me the picture.  Until he has it updates, This image will sit here in it's place. :)


The Hoffinator submitted these BlackTemplar that he had done last month and actually submitted for another competition. Him and Michael "Da Warboss" won the competition!   Thankfully the Hobby Challenge currently has no prizes other then a "Good job"  cuz I would be worried these guys would take the cake.


Finally I will leave off with my lone Ork.  Changed him around a little with some colors and some detailing.  I still didn't know what I wanted to do, but I did find that the yellow green and blue really just went went with each other. (I should really print out a color wheel for use at my desk instead of always re-discovering these things.







No comments:

Post a Comment