Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Febtober Hobby Challenge 2014


Oh the month of love has come around  again, it is time for us to put aside our anger and spend some time with romance on our minds. No one knows more about that then the followers of Slaanesh.

I just want to love, and be loved in return... now squeal for me.

This month is the same as last month, only a little bit louder and a little bit worse.

Hobby Challenge for Febtober:

We will have a minimum amounts of whatever you are working on but you can do way more if you want.
  • One ten man squad of marines \ xenos (Or if you picked up the cheaper 5 man squad that.)
  • One ten man unit of Fantasy troops (i.e. 10 brettonian archers, or 10 skaven warriors)
  • Two  Clam pack Hero / HQ choice options   (I put a minimum of 2 cuz… come on.  You can do 2 in a month)
  • One 40k vehicle, or Fantasy Large model (think Giant spider or steam tank)
  • Any terrain  (but make it look gooooooood)
Note: I reference a lot of GW stuff, but it can be ANY model, from any game.  Just work with the concepts here.

Febtober Bonus Challenge:  Love!


Your bonus challenge is to some how incorporate love, romance, lust, even hanky-panky if you so wish into your modeling/painting.  Any Slaanesh are automatically considered to fall into this category, but lets be creative. Combat campaigns may have a heart as apart of their icon. I can't imagine there isn't an Ork with a heart tattoo that says "dakka" in it.

Be creative.  I'm not going to be critical of anything here, its just for fun.


I will be looking to get your initial picture entries by Friday, Febtober 7th.

Please send your pictures to me at  BadlyPaintedminis@gmail.com  ( look at me getting all fancy).

Just need a picture of your initial model or something showing me you are starting this month. Your name, and how you would like me to refer you as.  (  Jeff "The dwarf kicker" )
This way I can keep all the images together.


I'm still working on collecting the final pictures for January.  It should be posted in the next day or so.




No comments:

Post a Comment