Sunday, July 7, 2013

This weekend's project progress

So again I present another post with more pictures then actual words. Drake and I went in on a Hordes 2 player starter box.   I got the Legion of Everblight side and he is rocking the Druids collection.

So here is the stuff I have gotten together so far.   I wont lie, I actually hate the lesser war beast  Shreaders (No not the TMNT guy).  They are simple.. just 2 legs... but they don't look right...  so I digress.

Also, I have yet to memorize the names of the different units... i could check the ipad or even use the internet.  But I'm typing right now and do you realize how far away my mouse is from my keyboard?

Look, shinny Pictures!
Still missing its head, but this big old nasty is almost done.

 These jackholes don't look that bad, but what I hate is they have a set of 3 spears that go on their back... and the spears are bent all stupid.   Not amused.  Not sure if I should pick up some metal wire and replace them?  Hmmm

She was the easiest, 


In Trollblood news,  I picked up some rare earth magnets.  I figured while I work on building my collection I could swap out the hands on my primarily Dire Troll Mauler and make him the one that tosses bombs once in a while.   I will pick up another and have it a duel version later.


Also, a little painting progress...


Thanks for checking out the blog again.   Go get yourself a cookie for your efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment