Friday, April 26, 2013

Showcase Danger Zone

Three posts in one day?  HolyCrapSnacks!

I'm trying to setup this blog with what I hope becomes some re-occuring post types.

The normal "look at me, I just painted a bunch of crap that no one other then like 3 people will see in real life" posts.

"Battle Reports"  Where I update the blog with one of my weekly games of warhammer with Tim.

Or what I'm going to call the "Show Case Danger Zone" where you get to see a paint job that either myself or someone else had done that is either very well painted or reaches the "Fucking Sweet" level.



This week we are going to showcase the Arachnarock Spider that was expertly painted by our good friend Drake.  I finally got around to purchasing this big bastard for my Orcs and Goblins army as a centerpiece.
I was showing it to Drake as I was finishing the assembly and he seemed smitten with it and offered to give it a paint job.   As I realized he was trying to take away my opportunity to show everyone how awesome I could paint, I surprised him by practically throwing the critter at him.


"Hey baby, nice tuffit, you got any extra curds or whey? I just need my fix. Last time, I promise."

 
The rampaging spider destroyed most of the 7'th fleet moments later.

The spider was arrested an hour later after trying to flash an undercover police officer.


That is all there is tonight.  Tomorrow we will go over why planning to finishing painting projects the same weekend you are going to try and potty train your daughter is most likely a really bad idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment