Friday, July 4, 2014

July Hobby Challenge



First few days of July and oh the joy of another month of painting models and showing off some sweet sweet skills.  At the end of this month you are going to see some of the most magical paint jobs your internet-addled mind could imagine!



Lets be honest, with a blog called Badly Painted Minis you should be expecting much from me....  Which is EXACTLY why I ask my skilled painter friends to submit their work as well. So you don't need to deal with just my stuff and can actually be Inspired!

As always the rules are simple.

1) Put something together or Paint something
2) Take a picture
3) Email it to me with your Name ( Click Here )

Bonus fun for anyone looking for a challenge
+  Being the 4th of July, incorporate Red, White, and Blue. Into your paint job.
+ Incorporate Freedom into your modeling / Paint Job
+ 'Murcia

If you think that it isn't really possible to do this I think you need to put some more Freedom Flakes into your breakfast because it has been done in some really awesome ways.

Such as this Ork  (Source)

Its all in your story, and how you want to apply it.  'Murica.

Or even my own Federated States ships.

 


As always have fun, these challenges are just to get you to sit down and make progress on that HUGE collection of models you have that you have been slacking on painting.






No comments:

Post a Comment