Sunday, January 12, 2014

You know what I hate? When people don't update their blogs.


Especially if I like what they write.

Yeah I got not excuse other then "life" "kids" and "winter".  My hobbies tend to slow down since all my stuff is in the basement.   I just don't have the drive to be in the cold.


Well, in the time since we last talked I have had a few very small projects started and attempted.

1) I tried to continue painting my bloodbowl team, that met with limited success.  I played a game of Bloodbowl with Jeff in November. Once that was done we talked about another game, but since it never came around I kind of just left the team on the table.

2) I bits ordered a Karl Franz, cut his legs off and started to put together a model of him standing up (instead of sitting on a horse).   So thats in a little bag that I will get back to

3) I picked up the Start Trek: Attack Wing, Smallworld, Takenoko, Unspeakable Words and Blood bowl Card manager.  I started in with board games lately, and with a bit of irony I typically can't play them because I don't have anyone to play with. (This often is from my desire to play stupidly complex games that my wife doesn't want to have to try and learn).



Current plan for projects / this blog.

Blog - I will try and be more active with my writing.  I think when I write and people post responses I tend to want to do more projects and updates.

Projects:

Currently I'm trying to figure out if I want to create a small Warhammer 40k project.
Two possible ideas.

A) Create a Word Bearers army.   Using the 6th edition starter box I have a great start.  This army would be used mostly against Jeff's Ultramarines.  Because that's how the story goes?



B) Create a Dark Angles Alliance force for my Space Wolves.   Of which I would make a fun little model depicting the ritual combat they have when the 2 forces meet. (I'm picturing a wolf just punching the ticket of an Angel)



Now that I posted, I will try to keep it up.  Once a week shouldn't be that hard, and it will help me focus.

Thanks again for taking the time to read my blog, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment